Wouldn’t you like to wake up every morning knowing that you are doing your part to preserve important bird habitat?
Western Cuyahoga Audubon has organized a Coffee Club to purchase and enjoy bird-friendly coffee! If you are not already drinking shade-grown, organic coffee, you will be thrilled by the rich, clean flavor of Birds & Beans coffees. Birds and Beans coffees are certified as bird-friendly by the Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center.
Birds and Beans is offering a great incentive by waiving the shipping charges for Western Cuyahoga Audubon Coffee Club members. Western Cuyahoga Audubon is not charging any markup on these orders – you are getting the coffee at cost.
All orders are shipped whole bean unless specified. Ground coffee options include: Coarse, Extra Fine, Fine or Medium grind. There is no additional charge for grinding.
Purchase Birds and Beans, Smithsonian Bird Friendly®, USDA Organic, Fair-Trade Certified Coffee. To order right here from our Store, take a look at the coffee selections below and click through to purchase online.
Order your coffee online at the Store (here) or send your completed Bird-Friendly Coffee Club Order Form and check to Suzanne Aldrich. For all orders, follow the instructions below:
- Place your order by the 10th of each month for delivery during the first week of the following month. Suzanne will contact you upon delivery.
- Let us know if you want your orders renewed on a recurring monthly basis.
- Pick up your coffee at the Speaker Series Program, first Tuesday of every month (with the exception of December): Tue Jan 3, 2017; Tue Feb 7, 2017; Tue Mar 7, 2017; Tue April 4, 2017; Tue May 2, 2017; Tue June 6, 2017. Or at alternate lo
- Click here for the mail-in order form if you want to pay by check or fax your order by sending it to Attn: Western Cuyahoga Audubon Coffee Club, Fax #216-741-1879
- Questions? Contact Suzanne Aldrich, 5250 Columbia Road #508, North Olmsted, OH 44070; email her at SuzanneAldrich@wcaudubon.org; or contact her by phone at (440) 465-6612.