Marko talks about his passion for diving and underwater photography, inspirations for 'TALE OF A LAKE', environmental change, and how stories can show the beauty of nature and create an indelible human connection for consequence.
- 'TALE OF A LAKE' screenings at the Cleveland International Film Festival 2017, are Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 4:00 PM and Sunday, April 09, 2017 at 7:25 PM at Tower City Cinema, Tower City Center, 230 W Huron Rd #7256, Cleveland, OH.
- For 'TALE OF A LAKE' tickets use discount code AUDUB for $2 off #CIFF41 ticket purchases. Go to the Cleveland International Film Festival website at www.clevelandfilm.org/films/2017/tale-of-a-lake
"'TALE OF A LAKE' has a special place for northern Ohioans because we can relate to the connection between wildlife, people and water." ~ Tim Colborn, Board Member, Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society
- ‘WATER SPIRITS’ - THE MAGIC AND SCIENCE OF FRESHWATER LAKES. Connecting ancient peoples, citizen scientists and conservation activists from Lake Erie to Finland through stories and film.
- ‘WATER SPIRITS’ is a campaign to sell Cleveland International Film Festival ‘TALE OF A LAKE’  movie tickets to the celebrated Finnish documentary, and Western Cuyahoga Audubon 'LAKE ERIE LEGENDS' donation tickets to support local conservation education programs.
- Ticket combinations include a limited number of pre-purchased ‘TALE OF A LAKE’ movie tickets, access to ‘LAKE ERIE LEGENDS’ at our website, bird and conservation news and updates, discounted one-year membership and benefits, and a limited number of signed, commissioned 'Scenic Slides' especially designed by Cleveland stained glass artist, Bruce Buchanan. Read More