What binds us is our love of nature through all seasons.
What we're really about is enjoying, experiencing, and learning about nature. We offer many opportunities to participate in field trips, volunteer activities, and educational programs while meeting other people with similar interests and values.
We conduct bird walks, teach bird identification and participate in the Annual Christmas Bird Count and Audubon Spring Spring Bird Census. But that's only a small part of what we're about.
When you think of us, think of:
- Butterflies, Bees and Dragonflies
- Deer, Chipmunks, Squirrels, and Raccoons
- Photography and Nature Video
- Picnics, Guided Walks, Naturalists, Field Trips
- Gardening, Backyard Habitats, and Plant Sales
- Education, Conservation efforts and Legislation advocacy
- Children, Families, Seniors, and Friends.
- The Cleveland Metroparks, The Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Lorain County Metro Parks, Medina County Parks, Summit County Parks, The Geauga Park District, The Cleveland Museum of Natural History and The Cleveland Zoo
Are you a nature lover?
As a nature lover, Cleveland is a great place to live; we have an excellent park system, natural beauty and a vast variety of activities which allow us to enjoy nature.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Our members are from the western Cleveland area.
- We coordinate activities throughout the entire area and throughout the entire year.
- We offer families, couples and singles an opportunity to enjoy and learn about nature with others of similar interests and beliefs.
- Our members range from experienced naturalists to first time explorers.
Become part of local-to-global network
This is your opportunity to support, on a local level, our parks, local conservation and local legislation issues.
Join us in enjoying, supporting and experiencing all of the nature Cleveland has to offer!
Become a Member today!