The evening features a selection of films and local environmental organization exhibitors that revolve mainly around wildlife conservation, sustainable eating, and the preservation of natural areas.
UPDATESTICKETS - Go on Sale December 10th! Go Here.
EVENT: Wild and Scenic Film Festival and EnviroFair
Date & Times: Sat Jan 26, 2018, Films at 7:30 p.m. or 9:10 p.m., EnviroFair from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Cleveland Natural History Museum, 1 Wade Oval Dr, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA Map
FESTIVAL SCHEDULE* Doors open: 6:00 p.m.
* First Show — Films: 7:30 p.m. - 8:40 p.m.
* EnviroFair: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
* Second Show — Films: 9:10 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
DESCRIPTIONThe Wild and Scenic Film Festival sits apart from the hundreds of festivals around the world by leaving you feeling inspired and motivated to go out and make a difference in the world. There will be two showings of the same films. Be sure to stop by the EnviroFair in the Sears Hall of Human Ecology to visit with local environmental partner organizations and find out how you can make a difference.
ENVIROFAIR EXHIBITORSStop by to visit the WCAS Exhibit Booth!
- Rust Belt Riders
- Cleveland Metroparks Natural Resources Division
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Conservation
- Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society
- Ohio Sea Grant
- CMNH Natural Areas
- Sustainable Cleveland
- The Refugee Response
- Lake Metroparks Penitentiary Glen
- Western Reserve Land Conservancy
FILMS - List coming soon!Check out the complete list of 2019 Wild and Scenic list of films here.
TICKETS - Go on Sale December 10th!The ticket price includes viewing films and complimentary snacks provided by the Zack Bruell Cafe. Tickets can be purchased for beverages, wine, and beer.
- ADVANCE: Members $15; non-members $20; Advance rate ends Friday, January 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- REGULAR: Members $20; non-members $25. Naturalist Certificate hours (S): 2