We're building a network of shade-grown coffee lovers to lower the cost of quality bird friendly coffee (not available in stores!) -- and to benefit birds and growers.
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Coffee Club Coordinator, Suzanne Aldrich, addresses the Black River Audubon Society meeting in Lorain County on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Suzanne will talk about how Chapters can connect to Coffee Club savings.
Refreshments will include a tasting of decaf bird friendly coffee provided by the Black River Audubon Society.
- Suzanne will talk about belonging to an Audubon Club that's partnered with Birds & Beans® coffee;
- That coffee sales benefit Northeast Ohio coffee lovers and services coffee drinkers regardless of Audubon Chapter Affiliation;
- Little or no shipping costs are shared among coffee drinkers who purchase bags each month;
- This is quality coffee (richer flavor, beans grown under a tree canopy) not sold in grocery stores;
- Sales benefit birds and the growers, roasters and distributors of certified Bird-Friendly Coffee Farms;
- Every cup of shade-grown coffee is a conservation effort that preserves birding habitat in the tropics.
We're building a network of shade-grown coffee lovers to cut the cost of quality bird friendly coffee (not available in stores!) -- and to benefit birds and growers. Join us!
Got a question? Contact Suzanne if you would her to address your group about wholesale ordering of Birds & Beans®, Smithsonian Bird Friendly®, USDA Organic, Fair-Trade Certified Coffee.
UPDATE 2019: Order online at our Store here: https://goo.gl/W72dnW Print and mail this order form with your check to: Lisa Del Rio, 8240 Windsor Dr., Apt 1406, North Royalton, OH 44133. Email orders to email@example.com Questions? Contact Lisa at LisaDelRio@wcaudubon.org or (440) 665-7094.