Conservation Lab participants reported on a multitude of projects: chimney swift tower construction, bird friendly plant sales, urban birding initiative developments, fundraising projects, and new collaboration and partnership developments.
CONSERVATION LAB MINUTES OF 03-07-2020
1. CONVENING. The WCAS Conservation Lab met at 1:00 on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at Bethany Church. Attending were Gloria Ferris, Amanda Sebrosky, Janelle Reardon, Joe Reardon, Bruce Missig, Kurt Miske, Carol Miske, Tom Romito, Kaoru Tsubone, Monica Marshall, Nancy Oatman, and Betsey O’Hagan. Kurt chaired the Lab and Tom facilitated.
2. REPORTS FROM FEBRUARY 1 LAB. Tom presented a list of action items that resulted from the February 1, 2020 Conservation Lab. They were as follows, along with the Lab attendees who reported on them:
3. ACTION PLAN FOR ITEMS FROM DISCUSSED IN PARAGRAPH 2.
4. UPCOMING DATES.
5. NEXT MEETING. Our next Lab will be 1:00 on Saturday, April 4 at Bethany Presbyterian Church, 6145 West Clinton Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44102. See the Event Announcement for details and free ticket registration.
6. ADJOURNMENT. Kurt adjourned the Lab at 3:30 p.m.
Make A Donation to Western Cuyahoga Audubon. Your gifts guarantee chapter activities, programs and research continues to reach members and connect birding conservationists around the world. Use our safe and secure PayPal payment button below to make a donation of any amount you choose. All donations are gratefully received.
Publishing news, announcements and reports.
Visit the Western Cuyahoga Audubon Virtual Conference Center for a listing of programs. Download the Free Desktop & Mobile Apps
WATCH Look Up! with David Lindo, The Urban Birder.REGISTER Member Meeting and “Urban Birding Basics” Summer Speaker Series, Tue June 2, 2020 at 7:30 PM Details
Member Meeting and “From Landfill to Urban Park” Summer Speaker
Series, Tue July 7, 2020 at 7:30 PM Learn More
Member Meeting and “Richfield Heritage Preserve” Summer
Speaker Series, Tue Aug 4, 2020 at 7:30 PM Learn More
WATCH Member Meeting and "Plants for Birds" Summer Speaker Series, Tue May 5, 2020.
Christmas Bird Count-Lakewood Circle
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society
4310 Bush Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. The tax ID number is: 34-1522665. If you prefer to mail your donation, please send your check to: Nancy Howell, Western Cuyahoga Audubon Treasurer, 19340 Fowles Rd, Middleburg Hts, OH 44130. © 2020 Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society. All rights reserved. Website by Betsey O'Hagan.