The Wild & Scenic Film Festival is a call to action where film-goers are transformed into a congregation of committed activists, dedicated to saving our increasingly threatened planet.
EVENT: Wild and Scenic Film Festival and EnviroFair
Date & Times: Sat Feb 3, 2018, Films at 3:30pm or 7:30pm, EnviroFair from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Cleveland Natural History Museum, 1 Wade Oval Dr, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA Map
* First Show — Doors: 3pm. Films: 3:30-6:30pm.
* EnviroFair: 6-7:30pm
* Second Show — Doors: 6pm. EnviroFair: 6-7:30pm. Films: 7:30-10:30pm
The Wild and Scenic Film Festival sits apart from the hundreds of festivals around the world by leaving you feeling inspired and motivated to go out and make a difference in the world. There will be two showings of the same films. Be sure to stop by the EnivroFair in the Sears Hall of Human Ecology to visit with local environmental partner organizations and find out how you can make a difference.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Council of Ohio Audubon Chapters
- Doan Brook Watershed Partnership
- The Great Lake Erie Boat Float
- GreenCityBlueLake Institute
- Natural Areas Division of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes
- The Nature Conservancy
- Ohio Sea Grant College Program
- Rust Belt Riders
- Sustainable Cleveland
- Tinker's Creek Watershed Partners
- The University of Akron
- The Watershed Stewardship Center at West Creek Reservation
- Western Cuyahoga Audubon Society - Be sure to visit the Western Cuyahoga Audubon Booth to say hello!
- Running Wild |7 min| Danny Schmidt
- The Last Dragons: Protecting Appalachia’s Hellbenders |10 min| (2016 selection)
- Think Like a Scientist: Gorongosa |7 min| Neil Losin, Nate Dappen, Day's Edge Productions
- Pangolin |13 min| Katie Schuler, Nick Rogacki
- Plastico |9 min| James Q. Martin
- Straws |33 min| Linda Booker
- INTERMISSION |30 min|
- Pale Blue Dot |4 min| Chin Li Zhi
- Think Like a Scientist: Boundaries |7 min| Neil Losin, Nate Dappen
- A Ghost in the Making: Searching for the Rusty-patched Bumble Bee |19 min| Neil Losin, Morgan Heim, Clay Bolt, Nate Dappen
- Great Lakes, Bad Lines |28 min| Colin McCarthy, Paul Hendricks, Scott Hanson
The ticket price includes viewing films and complimentary snacks provided by the Zack Bruell Cafe. Tickets can be purchased for beverages, wine, and beer.
- ADVANCE: Members $15; non-members $20; Advance rate ends Friday, January 26, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
- REGULAR: Members $20; non-members $25. Naturalist Certificate hours (S): 2